The information applies to the processing: Website – Website
- Categories concerned: Customers, potential customers, companies
- Target group: employees, or collaborators
- Faced topics: data bank: website - Company (Personal data), Zip code (Personal data), City (Personal data), Last name (Personal data), Address (Personal data), First name (Personal data), VAT number (Personal data), State (Personal data), Country (Personal data), Home and Mobile phone (Personal data)
- Data are processed as follows: electronically and on paper
- Purpose of the processing: FAMEPLA SRL, through the processing "Website", uses the above-mentioned data for: processing and analysis in order to be able to develop advertasing and promotional activities.
- The Data Processor and the Data Controller watch to ensure that the data will be processed solely for the declared purposes and for the parts necessary for the processing. Besides, they commit themselves to modify or correct all the data that may has changed and to keep it up to date.
- The processing follows criteria of lawfulness: legitimate interests of the rightholder. Famepla srl uses it for legitimate interests of the rightholder and that is the reason why it is permissible.
- Art.8: In this website personal data of a child is not processed.
- Art.9: In this website special categories of personal data is not processed
- Processing duration: The processing “website” has not a defined duration: FAMEPLA SRL declares the processing “website” has not a defined duration because it will keep the process alive to carry on its business. The Data controller and the Data processor will watch to ensure to the persons conecerned that ,once the purposes of the present processing are reached, data will be deleted.
- Profiling: The processing it’s not about Automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
- Transfert of personal data to third countries: Personal data is not transferred to extra EU countries.
The Data Controller is Massimo Milani (email@example.com)
The Data Processor is Annamaria Piubello (firstname.lastname@example.org)
RIGHTS OF USERS/VISITORS
The data subjects have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of the data itself and to be informed about its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its addition, update or correction. The data subjects also have the right to request the deletion, transformation into anonymous format, or the blocking of the data processed in violation of law, and, in any case, to oppose it being used, for legitimate reasons. Any such requests should be addressed to the data controller a tour office in Via Asolana 28F, 31017 Crespano del Grappa (TV) o by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
In accordance with the GDPR regulation, Users/Visitors are granted the ability to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence of the processing of their personal data (art. 15);
- request the correction of or addition to said data (art. 16);
- the deletion (art. 17);
- the limitation of the processing (art. 18);
- the Notification obligation regarding rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing (art. 19);
- request portability (art. 20);
- oppose the processing (art. 21);
- the Automated individual decision-making, including profiling (art. 22).
Any request concerning the personal data processing can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org without using any particular form. Furthermore, the User/Visitor can always adress to the Italian Data Protection Authority (http://www.garanteprivacy.it/) or to email@example.com to submit claims in relation to any conduct deemed to be in breach of the privacy laws.